ADP Yukimira Glasses Virgin Onahole オナホ OH-004
- Gift wrapping:
- Options available
- Brand New Anime Onahole
- Made with High Quality and Durable TPE
- Skin-Like Texture - satisfies your expectation
- Unique Tunnel Design that ensures your Pleasure
- Superb Masturbation Experience with each orgasm.
- Real life sex sensation is achieved with a special design in both the tunnel design and in the material.
- Tightening zone is placed at the end, providing extra suction and excitement on the helmet.
- Onahole Type: Reusable
- Simulation: Vagina Version
- Size: 13.5 x 6.5 cm (5 x 3 in)
- After receiving item, clean first your Onahole before start using.
- Always Clean your Onahole after using.
- DO NOT Share your Onahole to others.
Onaholes are a line of masturbatory aids that are becoming increasingly popular in Japan. The term "Onahole" comes from the Japanese words "Onani" (Masturbation) and "Horu" (Hole) combine the two words and you get the idea, simply it's a male masturbator device, pocket pussy, artificial vagina/anus/mouth etc.
BENEFITS OF USING ONAHOLES
- Enhanced the knowledge of Your Body - Through experimentation with sex toys, mens/ladies will become more responsive to their own pleasure, which may lead them to interact in additional economical and effective throughout their future relationship.
- Heightened Self-Confidence - People who have a lot of knowledgeable of their bodies and their sexual desires become a lot of self-confident in their sexual life.
- Controlled Orgasms - The range of toys and also the ability to use them with efficiency leads people to succeed in controlling their orgasms efficiently.
- Control Sexual Needs - The utilization of sex toys permits to regulate what, when as well as how they have pleasure. Varying speeds, points of pressure, and completely different toys provide a satisfying and gratifying expertise to be controlled by them.
- Good for both Physical and Emotional Health - Originally, Sex Toys was actually invented as a medical tool. Masturbating is a therapy used to stave off “hysteria" — a term doctors applied to depression, anxiety, or emotions in general.